Job Posted Date: 14th August 2021
Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad has advertised for the recruitment of Principal / Director. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply immediately from 14th August 2021. Check out further more details below.
College Name: Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad
About College : Guru Nanak Institutions started its journey in the year 2001 with its first engineering college, Guru Nanak Engineering College, which was then developed into a Technical Campus. Guru Nanak Institutions has now over 10,000 national and international students. Guru Nanak Institutions is permanent affiliated with JNTU and approved by AICTE. Accredited by NBA and NAAC Guru Nanak Institutions is ISO certified.
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of experience in Teaching / Research / Industry, out of which, atleast 3 years shall be at the post equivalent to that of a Professor
- Candidate should have guided atleast 2 successful Ph.Ds as Supervisor / Co-Supervisor
- Candidate should have minimum 8 research publications in SCI Journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of Journals
- Candidate should have Ph.D in Engineering with proven track record as a Director / Principal in autonomous colleges
- Candidate should Ph.D / PG & UG qualified in the relevant discipline as per AICTE norms
- Candidate should be proficient in having liaison with all statutory bodies
- Candidate should have excellent communication and good academic record
- Candidate should have academic excellence and administrative skill set
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send applications along with CV, copies of certificates / credentials and recent PP size photographs to the email address provided below.
Guru Nanak Institutions,