Job Posted Date: 14th August 2021
Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad has advertised for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply immediately from 14th August 2021. Check out further more details below.
College Name: Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad
About College : Guru Nanak Institutions started its journey in the year 2001 with its first engineering college, Guru Nanak Engineering College, which was then developed into a Technical Campus. Guru Nanak Institutions has now over 10,000 national and international students. Guru Nanak Institutions is permanent affiliated with JNTU and approved by AICTE. Accredited by NBA and NAAC Guru Nanak Institutions is ISO certified.
- Preferable experience from JNTUH Affiliated / NBA Accredited Institutions
- Preference will be given to the candidates retired from JNTUH
- Candidates should be completed UG / PG in the relevant discipline
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- Candidates should have excellent communication and good academic record
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send applications along with CV, copies of certificates / credentials and recent PP size photographs to the email address provided below.
Guru Nanak Institutions,