Guru Nanak University, Hyderabad has advertised for the recruitment of Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors job vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply immediately from 29th September 2022. Check out furthermore details below.
Guru Nanak University, Hyderabad
Guru Nanak Education Society (GNES), Hyderabad came into existence in 1998. The benevolence of Guru Nanak Devji has inspired the society to work for education. It is founded by visionary industrialist and well known philanthropist Sardar Tavinder Singh Kohli, Founder and Chairman of Guru Nanak Institutions.
Name of the posts:
- Candidate should have completed UG / PG / Ph.D in the relevant discipline as per the UGC norms with good academic record
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Candidate should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- Candidates should have involved in the inspections related to NBA, NAAC, IQAC and other statutory bodies
- Candidate should have good research record