Job Post Date: 23rd November 2020
Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has advertised in DAILY THANTHI newspaper for the recruitment of Assistant / Typist. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply Through Online Last Date – 22/12/2020 up to 5.00 p.m. Check out further more details below.
Name of the Institute: Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
About Institute: The seed for the establishment and growth of TANUVAS was sown as early as 1876, when the Madras Veterinary College was started as an Agricultural School in Chennai to offer diploma and certificate course in the field of veterinary and animal sciences. The institute attained the status of a college in the year 1903 (01.10.1903), when it started functioning at Dobbin Hall, Chennai and admitted 20 students for a three-year diploma course called GMVC (Graduate of Madras Veterinary College).
Name of the Posts:-
Junior Assistant and Typist
Qualification / Experience / Salary:
As per norms
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu[Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Tamil Nadu to find latest faculty teachers vacancies in Tamil Nadu city alone]
How to Apply:
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant and Typist
- Apply Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date – 23/11/2020
- Last Date – 22/12/2020 up to 5.00 p.m.
- The cut-off date for all qualification is 31/10/2020
- Application fees – Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Rs.500/- for other categories
- TANUVAS Junior Assistant and Typist Recruitment 2020 Notification
- TANUVAS Official Website – www.tanuvas.ac.in/tanuvas1.ucanapply.com
Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600 051, Tamil Nadu, India
Mail ID: [email protected]
Last Date: The cut-off date for all qualifications is 31.10.2020.
Apply Mode: Through Online
Contact: Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56 Fax: +91-44-25551576/ 85