Job Post Date: 6th November 2020
Name of the Posts:
Mariani College, Mariani, Assam Wanted Teaching Faculty has advertised in Tribune newspaper for recruitment of Teaching Faculty- jobs vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply with in 15 days.Check out further more details below.
Name of the College: Mariani College, Mariani, Assam
College Profile:Mariani College was established in 1966 by the sincerest initiatives of a good numbers of benevolent public and educationists of greater Mariani.There was not a single college at that time in entire Mariani constituency. Students had to go to Jorhat-20 km. distance from Mariani.
- Teaching Faculty
1. Assamese (01 Post ) : UR(PwD) (Roster Point No. 01)
2. Commerce (Accountancy) (01 Post ) : EWS (Roster Point No. 09)
3. Bengali (01 Post ) : UR (Roster Point No. 12)
4. History (01 Post ) : UR (Roster Point No. 14)
5. Commerce (Accountancy) (01 Post ) : EWS (Roster Point No. 19)
6. Geography (01 Post ) : ST(H) (Roster Point No. 30)
7. Geography (01 Post) : UR (Roster Point No. 04)
8. Commerce (Management) (01 Post ) : UR(PWD) (Roster Point No. 34)
9. Education (01 Post ) : SC (Roster Point No. 36)
10. Geography (01 Post ) : EWS (Roster Point No. 38)
11. Commerce (Management) (01 Post ) : ST(P) (Roster Point No. 45)
12. Economics (01 Post ) : EWS (Roster Point No. 48
Education qualification: as per Govt. OM no AHE.407/2017/44 dtd.08/11/2018
Age: Should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 and relaxable up to 5 years for
SC/ST/PWD and 3years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Job Location:Palampur [Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Himachal Pradesh to find latest faculty teachers vacancies Palamurai city alone]Salary Package:
As per norms
How to Apply: In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority. Candidates must have Permanent Residence Certificate and must know local language.
Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Postal delay will not be entertained. Date
of interview will be intimated over email/Speed Post/SMS( Candidate has to provide valid email &
No TA/DA is admissible.
Applications in prescribed format available in the DHE’s Website and Mariani College Website
along with all supporting documents must be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- (Two
thousand) only drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL & SECRETARY, MARIANI COLLEGE, MARIANI
payable at SBI, Dhodarali, Mariani Branch (7427). Applications completed in all respect must reach the Principal, Mariani College, Mariani within 15 days from the date of Publication of this
PRINCIPAL & SECRETARY,
MARIANI COLLEGE, MARIANI
payable at SBI, Dhodarali, Mariani Branch (7427).
Last Date: With in 15 days