Job Post Date: 07th October 2020
St. John College of Humanities and Sciences, Palghar has advertised in THE TIMES OF INDIA newspaper for the recruitment of Faculty Plus Non-Faculty. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to send mail or college postal address within 15 days from the date of dis publication. Check out further more details below.
Name of the Institute: St. John College of Humanities and Sciences, Palghar, Maharashtra
About Institute: St.John Colege of Humanities and Science s (SJCHS) is a Degree college located in Palghar. The college building was inaugurated and blessed by Rt. Rev Bishop Thomas Dabre - Bishop of Vasai Diocese on August 20, 2008. The building houses a Pharmacy Institute and the Hospitality Institute introducing its self this academic year.
- The above posts are open to all, and candidates from any category can apply. Reservation for women as per University Circular No. BCC/16/74/1998 dtd. 10" March, 1998.4% reservation shall be for the persons with disability, as per University Circular No. Special Cell/ICC/2019-20/05 dtd. 05th July, 2019.
- Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.
- UNI-1, dated 8" March, 2019 and University Circular No. TAAS/(CT)/ICD/2018-19/1241, dated 26March, 2019 and revised from time to time.
- The Government Resolution & Circular are available on the website www.mu.ac.in Applicants who are already employed must send their application through proper channel.
- St. John College Of Humanities And Sciences, at the above address, within 15 days from the date of dis publication. This is a University approved advertisement.
Name of the Posts:-
- Principal - 1 (Open)
- Assistant Professor - 24 (Open)
- Head of Department
- Hospitality Studies
- Information Technology - 9
- Mathematics - 1
- Business Law - 1
- Business Communication (English) - 1
- Accountancy - 2
- Accounting & Finance - 2
- B.M.S - 4
- Psychology - 1
Qualification / Experience / Salary:
- Qualification, Pay Scale and other requirements are as prescribed by the UGC Notification.
- Candidate should has Degree (UG/PG) in Hotel Management with minimum 15 years experience in Hospitality Industry/Academics
Job Location: Palghar, Maharashtra [Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Maharashtra to find latest faculty teachers vacancies in Maharashtra city alone]
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send applications wif CV, copies of credentials and recent PP size photograph to the college postal address.
St.John Colege of Humanities and Sciences,
St.John Technical Campus, Vevoor,
Manor Road, Palghar East,
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date: Within 15 days from the date of dis publication
Contact : (02525) 297071/7219230156
Reference: Recruitment Notice on THE TIMES OF INDIA newspaper dated today 07th October 2020
To Get Connected With Us Clickhere
To Get Latest Faculty Teachers Jobs Updated From FacultyON.com, Register FREE your email now
or reload the browser