Job Post Date: 23rd Oct 2020
Name of the Posts:(Positions)
COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH, MEDICAL SERVICES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION,
GANDHINAGAR has advertised in Tribune newspaper for recruitment of Teaching Faculty jobs vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to Walk in Interview(from 26.10.2020 to 02.11.2020 Without Public Holiday).Check out further more details below.
Name of the College:COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH, MEDICAL SERVICES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION,GANDHINAGAR
College Profile: Health & Family Welfare Department has created wide network of health and medical care facilities in the state to provide primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat with prime focus on BPL families and weaker sections in rural/urban slum areas. Department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Gujarat...
- Anatomy, Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Medical Gastroenterology, Neurology (Neuro Medicine), Cardiology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Community Medicine
- Physiology, Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Cardio vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Forensic Medicine
- Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Psychiatry Ophthalmology
- Microbiology, Anesthesiology, Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Urology
- Pathology, Immuno Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT), Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dentistry
Applications in Prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates for appointment on 11 month contractual basis on vacant posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor in various subjects as per attached notified list of vacancies at Government Medical Colleges & attached Institutions.
Prescribed application form is attached herewith and the same will also be available at
GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar on the day of Interview.
Application form should be submitted duly filled with attested Xerox copies of necessary
enclosures as mentioned in application form. Original certificates are to be shown at the
time of submission of application for verification. (Application with less information or
enclosures will not be accepted in any case).
All eligible candidates have to submit the Application form in person on the date from
10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Applicant has to check the vacancy before attending the interview on website: www.gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in Qualifications and Teaching experience should be as per Health and Family Welfare Department Government of Gujarat recruitment rules.
Job Location: Dehri[Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Himachal Pradesh to find latest faculty teachers vacancies Dehri city alone]Salary Package:
Academic Pay Level-13-A with Rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- as notified by Haryana
Academic Pay Level-10 with Rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- as notified by Haryana Government.
How to Apply: Interview will be conducted for the advertised vacant posts only. All eligible candidates have to appear personally along with requisite certificates as per scheduled date for the concerned subject. Interested candidates are advised to check the vacancy & other details on website before appearing in interview.
Detailed subject wise schedule of Walk in Interview (from 26.10.2020 to 02.11.2020 Without Public Holiday)and other details are available on Website:
COMMISSIONERATE OF HEALTH, MEDICAL SERVICES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION,GANDHINAGAR
7th Floor, Block 7, Sardar Patel Bhavan, Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
Walk in Date: 26.10.2020,to02.11.2020