Job Post Date: 01st October 2020
C P Goenka International School, Thane has advertised for recruitment of Teachers jobs vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply immediately from 01st October 2020. Check out further more details below.
Name of the School: C P Goenka International School, Thane
About School: As rightly said by Nelson Mandela-" Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." We wish to align ourselves to the same. Students today have an unquenchable thirst to seek knowledge that cannot be satiated by traditional methods of imparting education like rote learning and passive listening. Keeping in mind, the paradigm shifts in the yield of education, children at CPGIS are provided with opportunities and situations that facilitate them to exhibit their hidden potential to the fullest.
Name of the Posts:
Responsibilities of a teacher:
1. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
2. Teaching according to the CPGIS needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students.
3. Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the the particular school they are giving service in.
4. Arrivals & dispersals of Children are safe & smooth
5. Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
6. Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students.
7. Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
8. Manage and implement the day to day academic functioning in the designated classroom
9. Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her.
10. Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice.
11. Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
12. Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies as per CPGIS guidelines
13. Qualification: BA/MA in English / B.Ed
14. 3-4 years of teaching experience in IGCSE/IB schools in the secondary section.
15. We prefer candidates from central suburbs Location: Thane
BA/MA in English / B.Ed. 3 to 4 years of teaching experience in IGCSE/IB schools in the secondary section.
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra [Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Thane to find latest faculty teachers vacancies in Thane city alone]
Salary and Perks: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online at the official web address provided below.
To Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date: Immediately from 01st October 2020
Note: Please mention in the application that you have found this job offer in FacultyON.com
Reference: Official Advertisement