Job Posted Date: 02nd November 2021
Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad has advertised for the recruitment of Director / Principal / HOD / Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors and some non-teaching faculty job vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to apply on or before 04th November 2021 and then attend the Walk-in on 05th and 06th November 2021. Check out further more details below.
College Name: Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad
About College : Guru Nanak Institutions started its journey in the year 2001 with its first engineering college, Guru Nanak Engineering College, which was then developed into a Technical Campus. Guru Nanak Institutions has now over 10,000 national and international students. Guru Nanak Institutions is permanent affiliated with JNTU and approved by AICTE. Accredited by NBA and NAAC Guru Nanak Institutions is ISO certified.
- Candidate should be completed UG/PG in the relevant discipline
- Candidate should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- Candidate should have excellent communication
- For Non-Teaching positions, candidate should be well versed in MS Office, and comfortable in learning new technical systems as needed
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send applications along with CV, copies of certificates / credentials and recent PP size photographs to the email address provided below and then attend the Walk-in interview at the following venue on 05th and 06th November 2021
Last Date to send email: 04th November 2021