Job Post Date: 23rd OCT 2020
Shivaji College, New Delhi, has advertised in career website for recruitment of Teaching Faculty-jobs vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants are requested to attend walk-in on 22,23,29th Oct and 5th&6th Nov 2020.Check out further more details below.
Name of the College: Shivaji College, New Delhi
College Profile: Shivaji College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. It is a co-educational institution and imparts instruction in various subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
1. Candidates should have the necessary qualification and eligibility as per UGC/University of Delhi norms.
2. Name should be listed in the Delhi University Department adhoc panel
3. All candidates are required to carry their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and report in the College before half an hour on the above mentioned date and time. After that no candidate will be entertained.
4. No TA/DA. will be paid for attending the interview
5. As per the COVID 19 safety guidelines, candidates must wear a mask and gloves.
6. The College reserves right to change the number and or nature of the posts and or not to fill any or all the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
Job Location: Mumbai[Search tip: Search in Google as FacultyON Maharashtra to find latest faculty teachers vacancies Mumbai city alone]Salary Package:
How to Apply: lnterested candidates may visit principal's office to attend walk-in on their respective stream dates as mentioned .Postal Address:
Shivaji College, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Shivaji Enclave, Raja Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
Walk in Date:22,23,29th Oct 2020, 5th,6th Nov 2020
Website::https://www.shivajicollege.ac.in/Reference: Recruitment Notification on The Career Website dated 23rd October 2020